Site Map

Islam Contact Specials Tools News
Qu'ran Hadith E-Card E-Books Nasheed Media
-      -

   

 

 
 
WorldOfIslam Portal


  HOME
   Islamic News
   Islam
  Holy Quran
  Hadith
  Alternative News
  Science & Tech.
  Conflict Zones
  Arabic Sites
  Security
   CryptoCurrency
   InfoDataBases
   Exposing Injustice
  Muslim Bizz
  ConflictZones
  Charity Org.
   Organisations
   Search Engines

 

 












 

- >>Specials<< -  >>Site Map<< - Direct resources within this website (except games):

Islamic Knowledge
The Holy Qu'ran
Hadith
Nasheed
E-Books
E-Cards
Tools
Specials
News
Media

Ads: IslamicPoem.com - Write, submit, rate & comment on poems and much more....
IslamicEbooksOnline - Read, Download, Upload Islamic Ebooks and much more....

 
WorldOfIslam.info - U.S. Prolonging Zionist War on Lebanon

U.S. Prolonging Zionist War on Lebanon

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM — The United States has given the Zionist entity the thumbs-up to pursue its offensive on Lebanon for at least another week, senior Zionist officials told Haaretz daily on Sunday, July 23.

The one-week extension is aimed at giving Zionist ground troops operating in southern Lebanon to make some gains before American intervention, Al-Jazeera reported, quoting Zionist experts.

US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, who is due in Tel Aviv Sunday, will explore ways with the Zionist entity's leadership to end the conflict and begin to shape a new order in Lebanon, according to Zionist officials who spoke on condition of anonymity.

She will return next Sunday to try to implement a cease-fire, they added.

According to the Zionist officials Rice's trip aims to formulate an agreement to end the fighting and send a strong international force to enforce UN Security Council Resolution 1559, demanding the disarming of all militias in Lebanon and the deployment of Lebanese army along the the Zionist entity's border.

Rice on Friday, July 21, rejected international calls for an immediate ceasefire, saying the world is witnessing "the birth pangs of a new Middle East" in the current fighting between the Zionist entity and Hizbullah.

Experts said that Rice might have been hinting at a wider regional war that re-shapes the Middle East.

In his weekly radio address, US President George W. Bush said last week that Rice would make it clear during her visit that "resolving the crisis demands confronting the terrorist group that launched the attacks and the nations that support it," in reference to Syria and Iran.

The New York Times revealed Saturday, July 21, that the Bush administration was rushing a delivery of precision-guided bombs to Israel to help it in its fight against Hizbullah.

More Civilians Killed

Zionist warplanes bombed Sunday east Beirut and south Lebanon, killing at least five civilians, taking to more than 360 the number of Lebanese killed since the start of the 11-day-old assault, mostly civilians.

Half a dozen blasts echoed across the Lebanese capital as jets roared over the southern suburbs in the early hours of the day, Reuters reported.

Air strikes destroyed a mosque in the southern port city of Sidon, wounding four people.

A dozen Zionist air strikes in the eastern Bekaa Valley destroyed three factories, a house and several bridges, wounding seven.

Some 500,000 Lebanese have fled the war-battered south. Others are trapped by fighting, especially in southern border villages.

A Zionist general said Sunday his soldiers took control of Maroun Al-Ras, a hilltop strategic border village, a report confirmed by the spokesman for the UN Interim Force in Lebanon, Milos Strugar.

"Israeli troops and tanks are now inside Marun Al-Ras," Strugar told Agence France-Presse (AFP).

The UNIFIL has monitored the volatile Zionist-Lebanese border for the past 28 years.

Hizbullah, which has been battling Zionist ground troops for days, launched more rocket attacks Saturday night on Haifa, killing two people and wounding 14.

Zionist officials estimate that between one third to a half of all residents in Haifa, Israel's third biggest city, fled to escape Hizbullah rockets, Haaretz said.

The Zionist army said more than 1,100 rockets have hit northern the Zionist entity so far, killing 15 Zionist civilians. Twenty Zionist soldiers were also killed in clashes with the Lebanese resistance group.

Blocking Aid

Jan Egeland, the UN emergency relief coordinator, censured the Zionist entity Sunday for not providing safe access to urgently needed aid to the Lebanese people and appealed for an immediate $100 million to help avert a humanitarian crisis.

"So far Israel is not giving us access," Egeland told reporters as he toured shattered southern Beirut.

"There is definitely a humanitarian crisis unfolding in Lebanon," averred the UN official.

Egeland said the UN was planning to deliver aid using a fleet of trucks and by ship into Beirut and the southern city of Tyre.

"We're particularly worried for this area of Beirut and for the southern part of the country".

He continued: "There are wounded who do not get sufficient treatment. There are people who do not have safe drinking water. There are, first and foremost, tens of thousands of people who are now being besieged, or in areas (of) cross fire."

The UN official expressed conviction that the Zionist military tactics would not bring in a solution to the crisis.

"It is costing too many lives and it will not lead to a solution in the south. There is no military solution to these things, it is only a political solution. The enormous bombardment that we have seen here with one block after another being leveled has to stop," he stressed.

Surveying a pile of rubble, Egeland also accused the Zionist entity of breaching the international humanitarian law.

"It is horrific. I did not know it was block after block of houses. It makes it a violation of humanitarian law. It's bigger, it's more extensive than I even could imagine."

 
 
 
 
WorldOfIslam Portal


 
HOME
  Blogs
  Food
  Multimedia
  Boycott
  OpenSource Software
  Finance
  Torrents
  Security
  Translators
  Education
 
Chats / VOIP
  Uploaders
  Free E-Mails
  Webmasters
  Other

 

 

 

 

The Holy Quran Quotes
-

“And they (polytheists, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah and in His Messenger, Muhammad (saw) ) will not cease fighting you until they turn you back from your religion (Islamic Monotheism) if they can.”

(Al-Baqarah, 2:217)

 

Site Map - Support / Help US - Contact US -
� WorldOfIslam.info 2002 - 2024 / The Qu'ran is Our Constitution. La ilaha illallah.

WorldOfIslam Presents; StartPage | Islam | The Holy Qu'ran | Hadith | Islamic E-Books | Nasheeds | Specials | Tools | News
Islam and Science | Learn to Pray | Wudu / Ablution | Islamic Food Guide | Sihr / Black Magic | Children's Corner | Learn Arabic and much more..